greedybastardgreedybastard

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Lot's of fun Lot's of fun

Funny!

I like to have fun to :D

Way up High Way up High

OMFG!!!!

Reminds me of a guitar ;D and i like guitar

AwesomeArvid responds:

TY!! Don't know you, but wanna be your friend!

Somehow Somehow

Dude you suck my penis

DUDE!!!??????

AwesomeArvid responds:

Hahaah :] valle, lägg aaeeevv

Plum Faced Apple Plum Faced Apple

he preety good

i was gonna write one of my bad reviews but when i heard the song it was preety damn good :D maybe some more base melody or something and it would be great :) great job and pro hiphop piano :D

5/5

kingtaco16 responds:

thanks

With my hot ass girl With my hot ass girl

OHH yEah

I woud tottaly bang this song and your hot ass girl :D

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Yeah vlatersaurus ftw

watch gustloff remix! Much better!

We May Not Be Perfect We May Not Be Perfect

Great flute melody!

That song were really good :) and i really liked that flute melody you really shoud save and do something better with it when you have volved a little bit :D overall the song was really good but not so you can listen to over and over again. I'll give it a seven couse it still sounds a little computerised. Im not saying im better but im just telling what i think when i listen to it.

5/5

mauiboynokaoi responds:

Well duh it was computerized :P I don't have recording software of any kind and even if I did, the only instrument I have is a piano. I also don't have editing software so I can't put together any syncs or anything. Whole song made on FL studio 8. I may get back into writing songs. Probably won't due to other things and that I'm starting to get back into poetry. Thanks for the review though.

S.M.A.S.H. Walk Sequel S.M.A.S.H. Walk Sequel

Nice try

To advanced beat man.. sounds like you're trying to hard

mauiboynokaoi responds:

The only advanced beat is the one is the one at 1:57 with high levels of polyphony. The reason I had it so complex was because of the simplicity of most modern songs where they just grab 4 chords that sound good (most prominent with Basshunter), add lyrics, and call it a great/revolutionary song. I think the reason that you think it's too advanced is because you listen to too much dance music and heavy metal etc. and not enough Hip-Hop and Classical music.

Is this hope? Is this hope?

seriosly

You have to been worst at music and high when you made this.....

organicdreams responds:

If you can not understand this kind of music why do you listen?

bad dog! bad dog!